Look at the skillful work of art that this spider has crafted in my mother's garden. Impressive, isn't it ?
Spiders and spiderwebs may not be "our thing" but they certainly play an irreplaceable role in Halloween!
Today I'll show you how your students can make an awesome, sparkling, "super powerful" spiderweb!
I've learned it from a very special teacher (Stefy) at Pilgrims some years ago...
It's an easy craft and it can also become a great trap to catch all the Halloween monsters that fly around during this time of year.
Here we go:
You'll need these materials:
a sheet of paper, markers, a transparent punch pocket, white glue and glitter (lots of glitter!!)
- Draw a spiderweb on a sheet of paper;
- Put the paper inside the transparent punch pocket;
- Cover the lines with white glue;
- Sprinkle some glitter on the glue;
- Let it dry for, at least, 24 hours.
Keep up the Teaching-Frenzy! :)